Andrew Benson
@andrewbensonf1
Spain's AS reporting that Alonso asked after P2 today to be allowed to drive and was again refused by the FIA
Andrew Benson
@andrewbensonf1
Spain's AS reporting that Alonso asked after P2 today to be allowed to drive and was again refused by the FIA
I understand the position of the FIA doctors and now I will try to help my teammate @svandoorne to make the most of the weekend
g8777 έγραψε:https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1085527061506483&id=317116895014174I understand the position of the FIA doctors and now I will try to help my teammate @svandoorne to make the most of the weekend
Για τόσο τσιρλιο μιλάμε. Μετάφραση μπας και νιώσεις Γκεακο :
Είμαι στην απέξω, με βάλανε στο παντοκ να κάθομαι και έχω την ίδια χρησιμότητα με το Μπαμπά μην τρέχεις στο ταμπλό του Φιέστα (δίπλα από το εξωφυλλο του Transistance 18) αλλά ας ταισω κουτοχορτο τα πρόβατα μπας και πιστεψουν ότι χωρίς εμένα δεν μπορεί ούτε πρώτη να κουμπωσει ο Βελγος.
Το μόνο που μπορείς να κάνεις Ναντο είναι να πάρεις βεργα για να του μετράς τα λάδια στο πιτ στοπ και αζαξ για να σκουπιζεις τα μυγακια από τη ζελατίνα του. Στα πε και ο Χερμπερτ το πρωί, εκεί που τρωγες φρυγανια με γιαουρτακι, πάρε πουλο, φύγε, πουλα, αλλιώς την ονειρευομαστε τη Μακκα.
Για ρώτα τον Φλαβιο, καμια θέση αποθηκαριου στα κεντρικά στο Αιγάλεω περισσεύει;
:s_drink
Αυτά που λέτε μου στειλε με pm ο mikeerfol.
BEAMS έγραψε:
Καλά ρε συ τόσο άχρηστος είναι; Τσίπα καθόλου;![]()
Εμπιστεύομαι τη γνώμη σου γιατί αναγνωρίζεις τα λαμόγια από χιλιόμετρα.
Για λέγε κι άλλα
McLaren confirm Alonso has been pushing to race. "Dialogue between McLaren and the FIA is ongoing and to be expected..."
remains our, FIA's & Fernando's intention to prioritise his health & wellbeing while optimising chances of cockpit return ASAP"
But the FIA is still saying no to Alonso driving this weekend
Dennis asks FIA to let Alonso drive in Bahrain
"Fernando was here all day," said Vandoorne.![]()
"He's been next to me and the engineers, and he's been very helpful, giving some comments about which direction to go with the car set-up, what to try during the practice sessions.![]()
"It's been very useful to have him here as he obviously knows the car a bit better than me. It's definitely been good to have his help."![]()
Vandoorne has confirmed only receiving his call up from racing director Eric Boullier 10 minutes after Alonso had left the medical centre at 12.30pm local time in Bahrain on Thursday.
At the time the 24-year-old Belgian was preparing for a test session ahead of competing in Super Formula in Japan this season.
It prompted a hasty departure and a lot of learning on the flight across to the Middle East.
"It's been pretty hectic, with a lot of phone calls with the engineers, and a lot of documents I had to go through on the plane from Japan," added Vandoorne.
"They sent me through all the files with all the information I had to know, like the steering wheel, things operationally before the race, what we can say and not say [on the radio]. I spent my time well on the plane."
Although only likely to be in the car for one race, Vandoorne recognises he now has an opportunity to put himself in the shop window for a permanent seat for next season.
Suggested to Vandoorne his drive was an audition for the future, he replied: "I definitely hope so.
"First of all, this is one opportunity I'm getting. I'm very happy to get the chance to race with McLaren this weekend.
"I'll try to enjoy it, I know it's very difficult sometimes when you only get one shot, but I'll do my best and what the result will be it's difficult to say.
"Regardless of the situation the team always looks at how high your performance is, but I'm not really thinking about that at the moment.
"I'm just focusing on this weekend, there is a lot of stuff to go through, so I'm making sure I make no mistakes and bring the car home.
"I'll try to do my best as usual, and we'll see where we end up."
Vandoorne, who had not tested the 2016 McLaren prior to Friday, ended the day 11th fastest and seven tenths of a second behind team-mate Jenson Button.
g8777 έγραψε:
Τύφλα να χει το συνέδριο του ΠΑΣΟΚ για εκλογή αρχηγού το 96 λεμε.
mikeerfol έγραψε:
Τι να λέμε τώρα, είναι ικανός να μπει στην πίστα λίγο πριν την εκκίνηση και να διακόψει τον αγώνα.
Που ναι τα μετρα ασφαλειας; Λογο θελει να ειναι κανας τζιχαντιστης ; Πετα τον εξω τον αλητη που κανει και υποδειξεις σε δημοσιογραφους. Αισχος.
g8777 έγραψε:https://cdn.streamable.com/video/mp4-mobile/z2kp.mp4
Τι δουλεια εχουν οι θεατες να γυροφερνουν στα παντοκ ελευεθερα;Που ναι τα μετρα ασφαλειας; Λογο θελει να ειναι κανας τζιχαντιστης ; Πετα τον εξω τον αλητη που κανει και υποδειξεις σε δημοσιογραφους. Αισχος.
Τίποτα δεν θα γίνει Νίκο. Η σφαγή έγινε σήμερα, κα[…]
1) Μετα απο τοσα χρονια στα φορα ακομα δεν εχεις μ[…]
SHIELD: Η γεωκτιριοσύζευξη αλλάζει τη μάχη με τον[…]
Σε μας έρχονται είτε με δικές τους αεροπορικές είτ[…]
Αν γνωρίζει κάποιος για το ποιόν του συγκεκριμένου[…]
Τζόρνταν: Πουλήθηκε 12.3 εκατομμύρια δολάρια η φαν[…]
Πήγα πρόσφατα στο χωριό του γαμπρού μου στο Διδυμ[…]