Forum για τη Formula 1
Άβαταρ μέλους
By EDDIE_147
#240818 Το κύκλωμα του στερεί έναν ακόμα τίτλο.
Άβαταρ μέλους
By g8777
#240928 https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1085527061506483&id=317116895014174

I understand the position of the FIA doctors ​​and now I will try to help my teammate @svandoorne to make the most of the weekend


Για τόσο τσιρλιο μιλάμε. Μετάφραση μπας και νιώσεις Γκεακο :
Είμαι στην απέξω, με βάλανε στο παντοκ να κάθομαι και έχω την ίδια χρησιμότητα με το Μπαμπά μην τρέχεις στο ταμπλό του Φιέστα (δίπλα από το εξωφυλλο του Transistance 18) αλλά ας ταισω κουτοχορτο τα πρόβατα μπας και πιστεψουν ότι χωρίς εμένα δεν μπορεί ούτε πρώτη να κουμπωσει ο Βελγος.
Το μόνο που μπορείς να κάνεις Ναντο είναι να πάρεις βεργα για να του μετράς τα λάδια στο πιτ στοπ και αζαξ για να σκουπιζεις τα μυγακια από τη ζελατίνα του. Στα πε και ο Χερμπερτ το πρωί, εκεί που τρωγες φρυγανια με γιαουρτακι, πάρε πουλο, φύγε, πουλα, αλλιώς την ονειρευομαστε τη Μακκα.
Για ρώτα τον Φλαβιο, καμια θέση αποθηκαριου στα κεντρικά στο Αιγάλεω περισσεύει;
:s_drinks















































Αυτά που λέτε μου στειλε με pm ο mikeerfol. :s_dunno
Άβαταρ μέλους
By BEAMS
#240929
g8777 έγραψε:https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1085527061506483&id=317116895014174

I understand the position of the FIA doctors ​​and now I will try to help my teammate @svandoorne to make the most of the weekend


Για τόσο τσιρλιο μιλάμε. Μετάφραση μπας και νιώσεις Γκεακο :
Είμαι στην απέξω, με βάλανε στο παντοκ να κάθομαι και έχω την ίδια χρησιμότητα με το Μπαμπά μην τρέχεις στο ταμπλό του Φιέστα (δίπλα από το εξωφυλλο του Transistance 18) αλλά ας ταισω κουτοχορτο τα πρόβατα μπας και πιστεψουν ότι χωρίς εμένα δεν μπορεί ούτε πρώτη να κουμπωσει ο Βελγος.
Το μόνο που μπορείς να κάνεις Ναντο είναι να πάρεις βεργα για να του μετράς τα λάδια στο πιτ στοπ και αζαξ για να σκουπιζεις τα μυγακια από τη ζελατίνα του. Στα πε και ο Χερμπερτ το πρωί, εκεί που τρωγες φρυγανια με γιαουρτακι, πάρε πουλο, φύγε, πουλα, αλλιώς την ονειρευομαστε τη Μακκα.
Για ρώτα τον Φλαβιο, καμια θέση αποθηκαριου στα κεντρικά στο Αιγάλεω περισσεύει;
:s_drink

Αυτά που λέτε μου στειλε με pm ο mikeerfol. :s_dunno


Καλά ρε συ τόσο άχρηστος είναι; Τσίπα καθόλου; :hmmm:
Εμπιστεύομαι τη γνώμη σου γιατί αναγνωρίζεις τα λαμόγια από χιλιόμετρα.
Για λέγε κι άλλα
Άβαταρ μέλους
By g8777
#240931 :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Δασκαλε τι να λεμε τωρα... Έτσι και γράψει καμία βιογραφία αυτός ή ο Φλαβιο ο Λαλιωτης θα σταυροκοπιεται ανά σελιδα.

Τύφλα να χει το συνέδριο του ΠΑΣΟΚ για εκλογή αρχηγού το 96 λεμε. :innocent:
Άβαταρ μέλους
By mikeerfol
#240932 Αυτό το πράγμα που βγαίνουν τα πμ στη φόρα πρέπει κάποτε να σταματήσει :x

BEAMS έγραψε:
Καλά ρε συ τόσο άχρηστος είναι; Τσίπα καθόλου; :hmmm:
Εμπιστεύομαι τη γνώμη σου γιατί αναγνωρίζεις τα λαμόγια από χιλιόμετρα.
Για λέγε κι άλλα


McLaren confirm Alonso has been pushing to race. "Dialogue between McLaren and the FIA is ongoing and to be expected..."
remains our, FIA's & Fernando's intention to prioritise his health & wellbeing while optimising chances of cockpit return ASAP"
But the FIA is still saying no to Alonso driving this weekend


Τι να λέμε τώρα, είναι ικανός να μπει στην πίστα λίγο πριν την εκκίνηση και να διακόψει τον αγώνα. :s_yes
Άβαταρ μέλους
By g8777
#240938 Να προσελθει ο EDDIE_147 στο εδώλιο παρακαλώ.
Γκεακο δεν είμαι σίγουρος τι χρειάζεσαι πιο πολύ, δίαιτα ή οφθαλμιατρο.

:superman:

:help:

ΜΠΑΓΕΡΝ τι λέει ο βαζελος εδώ ρε; Ο ψευτοτιφοζο; Σας έκανε και μαθήματα οπαδισμου. :s_laughat
Άβαταρ μέλους
ByDeleted user 3
#240944 Και ο ΡΟΝ πεισμωσε!!! (Λες να θελει να τον αποτελειωσει ο καραφλας??) :hmmm:

Dennis asks FIA to let Alonso drive in Bahrain


http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/denni ... in-683847/


"Fernando was here all day," said Vandoorne. :inlove:

"He's been next to me and the engineers, and he's been very helpful, giving some comments about which direction to go with the car set-up, what to try during the practice sessions. :inlove:

"It's been very useful to have him here as he obviously knows the car a bit better than me. It's definitely been good to have his help." :inlove:

Vandoorne has confirmed only receiving his call up from racing director Eric Boullier 10 minutes after Alonso had left the medical centre at 12.30pm local time in Bahrain on Thursday.

At the time the 24-year-old Belgian was preparing for a test session ahead of competing in Super Formula in Japan this season.

It prompted a hasty departure and a lot of learning on the flight across to the Middle East.

"It's been pretty hectic, with a lot of phone calls with the engineers, and a lot of documents I had to go through on the plane from Japan," added Vandoorne.

"They sent me through all the files with all the information I had to know, like the steering wheel, things operationally before the race, what we can say and not say [on the radio]. I spent my time well on the plane."

Although only likely to be in the car for one race, Vandoorne recognises he now has an opportunity to put himself in the shop window for a permanent seat for next season.

Suggested to Vandoorne his drive was an audition for the future, he replied: "I definitely hope so.

"First of all, this is one opportunity I'm getting. I'm very happy to get the chance to race with McLaren this weekend.

"I'll try to enjoy it, I know it's very difficult sometimes when you only get one shot, but I'll do my best and what the result will be it's difficult to say.

"Regardless of the situation the team always looks at how high your performance is, but I'm not really thinking about that at the moment.

"I'm just focusing on this weekend, there is a lot of stuff to go through, so I'm making sure I make no mistakes and bring the car home.

"I'll try to do my best as usual, and we'll see where we end up."

Vandoorne, who had not tested the 2016 McLaren prior to Friday, ended the day 11th fastest and seven tenths of a second behind team-mate Jenson Button.
Άβαταρ μέλους
By BEAMS
#240948
g8777 έγραψε:
Τύφλα να χει το συνέδριο του ΠΑΣΟΚ για εκλογή αρχηγού το 96 λεμε. :innocent:


mikeerfol έγραψε:
Τι να λέμε τώρα, είναι ικανός να μπει στην πίστα λίγο πριν την εκκίνηση και να διακόψει τον αγώνα. :s_yes


Τι να πω ρε παιδιά... με πείσατε. Το τυπάκι είναι σύστημα πασόκ 81-89, με εσάνς λουλουδοσύνης για να αρέσει στις μάζες. Σύγχρονη F1 και ανοησίες :thumbsdown:
Για σαλόνι στη σούπερ κατερίνα είναι για δεκατριάχρονες. :s_yes
Άβαταρ μέλους
By g8777
#240978 https://cdn.streamable.com/video/mp4-mobile/z2kp.mp4

Τι δουλεια εχουν οι θεατες να γυροφερνουν στα παντοκ ελευεθερα; :x Που ναι τα μετρα ασφαλειας; Λογο θελει να ειναι κανας τζιχαντιστης ; Πετα τον εξω τον αλητη που κανει και υποδειξεις σε δημοσιογραφους. Αισχος.
Άβαταρ μέλους
By REALZEUS
#240998 Αφιερωμένο στον Γκεάκο:


Fernando Alonso should not return to the Formula 1 grid after his medical leave; that’s the opinion of former F1 driver Johnny Herbert.

Alonso was sidelined from this weekend’s Bahrain Grand Prix after scans showed that his rib fractures, sustained in his high-speed Melbourne crash, had not sufficiently healed.

McLaren called up test driver Stoffel Vandoorne to substitute for the Spaniard this weekend and he could potentially remain in the car for the Chinese GP as it is not yet certain whether Alonso will be fit to race in Shanghai.

Former F1 driver Herbert says the double World Champion shouldn’t even try be ready for the race but rather should call it quits.

“I don’t think Fernando should come back,” he told Sky Sports F1.

“The reason why I say that with the Fernando at the top of his game, and the last time we saw that was probably in 2011-12 at Ferrari, you could always sense there was a real urgency, particularly in his qualifying laps, he was right on the edge.

“I know things have changed as far as the cars are concerned, but as far as performance is concerned we haven’t seen this two-time World Champion that everyone says is the best. I don’t see it. And we haven’t seen domination at McLaren and Jenson [Button] has done a better job.

“He’s commented that he’d be happy to leave F1 with two World Championships – that is a man who has not just given up the chance of winning another, but that effectively is giving up on racing.”


http://planetf1.com/news/alonso-should-not-come-back/
Άβαταρ μέλους
By kantoniou
#241003
g8777 έγραψε:https://cdn.streamable.com/video/mp4-mobile/z2kp.mp4

Τι δουλεια εχουν οι θεατες να γυροφερνουν στα παντοκ ελευεθερα; :x Που ναι τα μετρα ασφαλειας; Λογο θελει να ειναι κανας τζιχαντιστης ; Πετα τον εξω τον αλητη που κανει και υποδειξεις σε δημοσιογραφους. Αισχος.

Δεν είμαι ακριβώς φαν του Αλόνσου, αλλά οι χεσμένες φάτσες και των 2 όταν τον είδαν να έρχεται, όλα τα λεφτά :metalo: