< Note 2 >
< Note 2 >
Sexy και η....
http://www.sport-fm.gr/article/to-korit ... cs/3160430
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pL_YEsJsFEY
Alonso: If the cars are not fun next year I will leave F1
“At the moment I still enjoy driving,” he told Sport Bild. “It’s my life and the only thing I can do really well.”
“If the cars are not fun next year then I will change category,” Alonso announced. “It is a goal for me to one day win the 24 hours of Le Mans.”
The 34-year-old also said he does not regret leaving Ferrari at the end of 2014, insisting “It would have been too painful to finish behind Red Bull or Mercedes for a sixth and seven years”.
“And I wanted to keep good memories of Ferrari, not painful ones,” Alonso added.
http://www.gptoday.com/full_story/view/ ... _leave_F1/
|λογοκρισία| αμα φυγει τι θα κανω???
Θα ερθει αυτη η ωρα ομως οπως θα ερθει για ολους...
< Note 2 >
Geo f1 έγραψε:Μετα τον Αλονσο...το χαος...μικρε μου mirage
Ρε χτυπα κάνα τεκνο....
< Note 2 >
mirage έγραψε:Geo f1 έγραψε:Μετα τον Αλονσο...το χαος...μικρε μου mirage
Ρε χτυπα κάνα τεκνο....
< Note 2 >
Stoffel???
Χμμμ κρυος Βελγος...Αλλα χεράς...Θα δειξει..
Με τετοια γονιδια...
Θα ειναι το
Καυλακι-μπεμπακι junior
Geo f1 έγραψε:mirage έγραψε:Geo f1 έγραψε:Μετα τον Αλονσο...το χαος...μικρε μου mirage
Ρε χτυπα κάνα τεκνο....
< Note 2 >
Stoffel???
Χμμμ κρυος Βελγος...Αλλα χεράς...Θα δειξει..
McLaren είσαι και δεν το έχεις καταλάβει.
Σε καλωσορίζω στην ομάδα της καρδιάς μας.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pL_YEsJsFEY



