Δεν έχει βαρεθεί ρε πστη μου;
Δεν έχει βαρεθεί ρε πστη μου;
Σουπόρτερ έγραψε:“While you are not whining you can never be happy."
Σουπόρτερ έγραψε:There is only one driver, and one team that are happy every year. All the others are in the same position.
Σουπόρτερ έγραψε:“At least last year, this year, I feel happy inside
Σουπόρτερ έγραψε:I see the commitment and I see the project
Q: (Marco Canseco - Marca) For Fernando. You have started last season and this season with two accidents. Are you worried by that?
FA: No, not really. I’ve been very lucky all my career. This is my sixteenth Formula One year and it’s normal that you have accidents here and there. It happened unfortunately in the last two years, two accidents that I miss one race. The last one in Australia that probably you all saw. It was quite a big impact, so I knew that it was risky, my possibility to race in Bahrain because it was only ten days from the big shunt. I tried my best, as I said, the team did a fantastic job preparing the car for this race, so I wanted to try until the last moment. I flew last night, I arrived this morning, I wanted to at least try to practice but I understand also the position. But now, yeah, I want to stay here for the weekend, help Stoffel because it’s a good opportunity for him and help the team – because I love what I do. I love Formula One and racing and I will miss this race but I want to learn from the outside also, how the team prepare the race and how are the actions around the new qualifying system, the race itself, the strategy, the pitstop moments. I want to get involved in everything from the outside because it could help me on the inside at the next race. It’s a step forward that we need to do together and yeah, hopefully help the team because I’m very thankful for the job they did last week.
Τίποτα δεν θα γίνει Νίκο. Η σφαγή έγινε σήμερα, κα[…]
1) Μετα απο τοσα χρονια στα φορα ακομα δεν εχεις μ[…]
SHIELD: Η γεωκτιριοσύζευξη αλλάζει τη μάχη με τον[…]
Σε μας έρχονται είτε με δικές τους αεροπορικές είτ[…]
Αν γνωρίζει κάποιος για το ποιόν του συγκεκριμένου[…]
Τζόρνταν: Πουλήθηκε 12.3 εκατομμύρια δολάρια η φαν[…]
Πήγα πρόσφατα στο χωριό του γαμπρού μου στο Διδυμ[…]
https://www.in.gr/2026/09/28/life/piso-apo-ti-mask[…]