Για θέματα γενικού ενδιαφέροντος, εκτός μηχανοκίνητων...
Άβαταρ μέλους
By TheBull
#754568
Άβαταρ μέλους
By diplomat
#755305
Άβαταρ μέλους
By saxon_747
#755308
Άβαταρ μέλους
By diplomat
#755327
Άβαταρ μέλους
By diplomat
#755470
Άβαταρ μέλους
By mousatos
#755684
Άβαταρ μέλους
By diplomat
#755927
Άβαταρ μέλους
By bill33
#756381
LYRICS (EN)
I’m not alone in feeling all alone,
That’s already one less thing in my head.
And if I counted all of us,
We’d be many.

Everything I’ve been thinking about,
It’s crazy how many people have thought just the same.
But even that doesn’t help me feeling less alone,
Actually.

Sometimes I’ve had suicidal thoughts and I’m not proud of it.
Sometimes you feel it’d be the only way to silence them,
All these thoughts putting me through hell,
All these thoughts putting me through hell.

Am I the only one with a television?
And a subscription to the Guilt Trip Channel?
Sometimes you should take your mind off it,
Not too much, though,

Otherwise it will send your head spinning again,
And it’ll be too late to stop it.
That’s precisely when I’d like to make it all disappear,
Actually.

Sometimes I’ve had suicidal thoughts and I’m not proud of it.
Sometimes you feel it’d be the only way to silence them,
All these thoughts putting me through hell,
All these thoughts putting me through hell.

You know, I’ve been thinking a lot,
I really don’t know what to do with you.
Thinking a lot,
That’s actually the problem with you. (encore x2)
Άβαταρ μέλους
By bill33
#756382
Άβαταρ μέλους
By mousatos
#756485
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Giuseppe Busso
#756893