http://nos.nl/artikel/2129451-botsing-t ... monza.html

http://www.zougla.gr/automoto/racing/fo ... s-hamilton
Ο Αλεξ Ζαναρντι εχασε και τα δυο του ποδια το 2001 στη Γερμανια......Τωρα εγινε χρυσος Ολυμπιονικης στο Ριο στη ποδηλασια με τα χερια......
Τι να πεις....Μπραβο και παλι μπραβο του......
It was August 1980, in Jesolo, Italy. Ayrton Senna, aged 20, lay in a deck chair by the hotel pool—steely-eyed, angry. He had been beaten the day before in one of the world’s most prestigious karting events, a race he had dominated until the final lap.
His rival, a British guy with a piercing mustache who won every race he competed that year (bar one where his engine blew), stood on the edge of the swimming pool, laughing and joking with his mechanic. Senna could contain his fury no more. He leaped onto his feet, stormed over, and pushed his competitor into the pool.
http://jalopnik.com/meet-the-man-ayrton ... socialflow

http://www.luxury4play.com/luxury-cars/ ... -20160921/


MotoGP star Jorge Lorenzo says he was pleased to be on pace in his first-ever Formula 1 test with World Champion team Mercedes at Silverstone this week.
Lorenzo got his chance to drive the Mercedes due to common sponsor Monster Energy, and spent a day at the British GP venue in a 2014-spec W05 car.
He declared the car “quite easy” to drive in principle, but admitted that braking distances and grip levels in high-speed corners were “insane” and a “different world” to MotoGP.
“The past few days for me have been very special,” he said. “I had the opportunity to work alongside some of the best engineers in this sport, drove the [GP2] car, had simulator test sessions and finally, I got to drive the real deal.
“It’s been an amazing day. I’m very satisfied with the lap time in the last run. From what the engineers were saying, my times were really competitive.
“The car is so smooth, I expected a more twitchy and difficult car but in the end everything was so good: the steering wheel, the engine, everything.
“It was quite easy to drive and the car in the corners is really, really fast and the grip of the car is unreal. In the first lap you feel the power but when you get used to it, it’s similar to a MotoGP bike but in the corners, you are in a different world, about 40kph faster in the middle of the corners.
“Also, it surprised me how late you can brake, and the amount of grip the car can support in full throttle in the fast corners is insane.”
Positive feedback
Mercedes track engineer Richard Lane ran the test and commented: “It’s been great working with Jorge. From the moment he arrived he’s been full of enthusiasm and keen to get stuck in.
“Between each run he’s been poring over the data, and looking to find areas for improvement. You can see why he’s a multiple World Champion on two wheels.
“His interest in the detail of his performance has been impressive. He’s taken feedback on board and improved with every run.
“It’s been a great experience for us to work with Jorge and we wish him all the very best for the rest of the MotoGP season.”
Μπραβο μαγκα και αλανι Ισπανε!!
Brawn remained Mercedes team boss after it purchased his title-winning Brawn GP team ahead of the 2010 season. He remained at the helm for four seasons and helped orchestrate the team's return to competitiveness in 2013, having played a key role in luring Lewis Hamilton from Mercedes.
However, he left his role at the end of 2013 and has now revealed it was due to his relationship with non-executive chairman Lauda and Wolff, who had both been added to the team's management structure.
"What happened at Mercedes is that people were imposed on me who I couldn't trust," Brawn says in his new book Total Competition. "I never really knew what they were trying to do. I mean Niki would tell me one thing, then I would hear he was saying something else."
Brawn also recalls Wolff's "famous stroll along the beach" with former F1 team boss Colin Kolles, when Wolff made several disparaging remarks about him which became "semi-public" afterwards.
"He said I was resting on my money now. I had got all this money and I wasn't interested in the team anymore, and I wasn't motivated and I wasn't doing this, I wasn't doing that. That the team needed a fresh impetus and all that sort of stuff. Diressing slightly, he was very new to the team and he had been flattered by the board's attention.
"What the board had said to him, from what I understand, is 'This team is not working for some reason, you're a smart businessman, you know Williams, can you just go in there and tell us what's wrong?' So he was giving Kolles a snapshot of what he was mentally rehearsing, I guess."
Brawn says the hiring of Paddy Lowe in 2013 to a technical role further strained his relationship with both men.
"So I was beginning to deal with people who I didn't feel I could ultimately trust; people within the team, who had let me down already in terms of their approach.
"Then in early 2013, I discovered Paddy Lowe had been contracted to join the team and it had been signed off in Stuttgart. When I challenged Toto and Niki, they blamed each other. I met them to have it out with them. And they both pointed to each other..."
Total Competition: Lessons in strategy from Formula One, written by Brawn and Adam Parr, is published by Simon & Schuster on November 3.
http://www.espn.co.uk/f1/story/_/id/178 ... toto-wolff
edit mod. Φαγώθηκαν μερικά "Α" που βγαίναν εκτός οθόνης.[mod]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pL_YEsJsFEY
Hamilton appeared on The Ellen Show ahead of this weekend's United States Grand Prix.
And of course, Ellen DeGeneres asked the pressing questions such as do drivers pee during grands prix.
"You're supposed to go in your suit, but I can't do it," Hamilton said.
"I've never done it. But there are drivers that do."
He elaborated: "The driver that used to drive for the team was Michael Schumacher, I don't know if anyone's heard of him, but legend racing driver.
"My mechanics told me he peed every single time he was in the car."
As for his lack of a romantic life, Hamilton explained that he is "solely focused on my racing, trying to win a championship this year, which is definitely very trying. So no, I don't really have plans at the moment."
http://www.planetf1.com/news/hamilton-i ... chumi-did/
REALZEUS έγραψε:Ross Brawn says he left Mercedes at the end of 2013 because he could no longer trust Niki Lauda or Toto Wolff....
http://www.autobild.de/artikel/formel-1-news-brawn-neuer-f1-boss-10970997.html
ΦΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΠ
Νικολακη ξαναελα να μας δειξεις τη φανελα.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pL_YEsJsFEY


