Δηλώστε εδώ και αν είναι φτιάχνουμε μία, ένα λεπτό υπόθεση είναι.

ripper έγραψε:Θέλετε να κάνουμε μία λίγκα στον διαγωνισμό του autosport και φέτος;
Δηλώστε εδώ και αν είναι φτιάχνουμε μία, ένα λεπτό υπόθεση είναι.
Mέσα
μεσα και εγω ειμαι αλλα ετσι που πεφτω μεσα στις προβλεψεις μαλλον εξω θα με θελετε.
Προβλέπεις τους 10 πρώτους και pole-fl-most positions gained.
Όλα γίνονται αυτόματα, υπάρχει η global βαθμολογία και αν θέλεις φτιάχνεις μια δικιά σου με όποιους θέλεις μέσα.
Ακόμα και αν ξεχάσεις να παίξεις σε ένα GP μετράνε οι προηγούμενες προβλέψεις σου.
Μπορείς να προβλέψεις μέχρι 5 λεπτά πριν τα δοκιμαστικά.
Την έφτιαξα ήδη, το όνομα αυτής petrolheads.gr
Κωδικός για να μπείτε: b414468f697d37920fadc20c4f571682

Never give up, never surrender.
Billopoulos έγραψε:Αρα ξεκιναμε απο τον επομενο αγωνα εκει;
Αν δεν παίξατε στον πρώτο ναι, αν παίξατε μετράνε κανονικά.
Στα υπόλοιπα, ότι είπε ο Vasilakis.
O Mikeerfol γιατί δεν βγαίνει στο τηλέφωνο;

ripper έγραψε:O Mikeerfol γιατί δεν βγαίνει στο τηλέφωνο;
Βγήκε, ψαχνόμουν με τα torrents χθες λόγω oversleep (
) και 2ωρης διακοπής ρεύματος

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pL_YEsJsFEY
Barrichello said that the concussion he suffered in his practice crash at Imola’s Variante Bassa chicane the week before Senna’s funeral erased much of that month from his memory.
Barrichello was in the second row of the coffin carriers during the funeral ceremony, behind Gerhard Berger and Emerson Fittipaldi.
“I don't remember my crash at Imola,” Barrichello told Fox Sports. “I was trying to make my name. I thought I could do that, and tried. But my car didn't physically support what I thought was possible. And I had a huge crash.
“I came back to Sao Paulo, Ayrton Senna had died – and even God was good to me because I had a certain amnesia. For a month, I forgot many things.
“I do not remember carrying Ayrton’s coffin. I do not remember. I see the pictures, but I don't remember.
Speaking about how he returned to racing with the Jordan team after his own huge crash, and the deaths that weekend of Senna and Roland Ratzenberger, Barrichello said he drove like a “maniac”.
“I remember asking myself then, ‘Now what? Will you be afraid to get into a car? Oh, you will not be afraid, will you?’
“Then I decided in my mind: I will go and in my first fast lap I'll be a maniac. I'm will take another big crash at the same level, or I will beat my personal track record.
“And thank God I beat my personal track record. That's when I decided that was what I wanted to do.”


Ρε Ναντο, ρε Ναντο, τα ματια σου δεκατεσσερα δεν ειπαμε...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pL_YEsJsFEY

