THOMSEN: Well, I don't know. But this is... I think about it differently. What is going to bring it all
to a decision point? In the past there has been only one time when the decision has been
made and then that was when they were about to run out of money seriously and to default.
Right?
VELKOULESKOU: Right!
^διαπιστωση
THOMSEN: And possibly this is what is going to happen again. In that case, it drags on until July,
and clearly the Europeans are not going to have any discussions for a month before the
Brexits and so, at some stage they will want to take a break and then they want to start again
after the European referendum.
VELKOULESKOU: That's right.
THOMSEN: That is one possibility. Another possibility is one that I thought would have happened
already and I am surprised that it has not happened, is that, because of the refugee situation,
they take a decision... that they want to come to a conclusion. Ok? And the Germans raise
the issue of the management... and basically we at that time say "Look, you Mrs. Merkel you
face a question, you have to think about what is more costly: to go ahead without the IMF,
would the Bundestag say 'The IMF is not on board'? or to pick the debt relief that we think
that Greece needs in order to keep us on board?" Right? That is really the issue.
VELKOULESKOU: Correct!
VELKOULESKOU: When is that going to happen? I don't know, I am surprised that it has not
happened yet. I would, for the sake of the Greeks and everyone else, I would like it to
happen sooner rather than later.
VELKOULESKOU: I am hoping it's going to happen with these debt discussions that are starting in
mid April.
THOMSEN: But that is not an event. That is not going to cause them to... That discussion can go on
for a long time. And they are just leading them down the road... why are they leading them
down the road? Because they are not close to the event, whatever it is.
VELKOULESKOU: I agree that we need an event, but I don't know what that will be. But I think
Dijsselbloem is trying not to generate an event, but to jump start this discussion somehow
on debt, that essentially is about us being on board or not at the end of the day.
THOMSEN: Yeah, but you know, that discussion of the measures and the discussion of the debt can
go on forever, until some high up.. until they hit the July payment or until the leaders decide
that we need to come to an agreement. But there is nothing in there that otherwise is going
to force a compromise. Right? It is going to go on forever.
VELKOULESKOU: It will, yes, until July, if nothing happens beforehand. I agree.
για δειξτε μου ρε ανθρωπες που ακριβως προκυπτει οτι "θα στησουν σκηνικο χρεωκοπίας για να πιεσουν τη χωρα"...
εκει που λεει "οι |λογοκρισία| οι ελληνες παιζουν το πουλι τους μεχρι να βρεθουν προ χρεοκωπιας, για να ξεκουνηθουν κ να παρουν αποφασεις" ή εκει που λεει "κ παλι το ιδιο βλεπω να γινεται, θα χρειαστει να γινει κατι τετοιο παλι (kacey: να σφιξουν αποτομα οι κωλοι) για να ξεκουνηθουν να παρουν αποφασεις"?
ΥΓ Κ για πειτε μου τελικα, ποιος τσιμπησε τη συνομιλια κ διερρευσε τα παραπανω?


υρδέλο, θα "δολώσω" με μια εξωφρενική θέση και θα περιμένω κάποιος να τσιμπήσει.
