Forum για τη Formula 1
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Gilles_27
#101837
vengas έγραψε:δεν είχε απήχηση η κίνησή της :svivhaha: ...είναι και άβυζη :shifty:

Λευτεριά στην Paola Saluzzi ρε! http://www.qnm.it/bellezze/showgirls_it ... luzzi1.jpg :shifty:
Άβαταρ μέλους
By EDDIE_147
#101875 Geo vs Πάολα Μαρκούτσι
Εικόνα
Άβαταρ μέλους
By mikeerfol
#108849 Μπα, γι'άλλο λόγο τα είχε τα γυαλιά

http://www1.skysports.com/f1/news/12479 ... s-expected

However, Alonso doesn’t head into the race weekend with a clean bill of health after suffering an eye injury which forced him to wear sunglasses throughout the indoor press conference.

“I have a sty, a little inflammation in my eye and they recommend not to be too much straight into artificial light,” Alonso revealed. “I am trying to protect the eye a bit today and tomorrow to be ready for Saturday and Sunday.”
Άβαταρ μέλους
By g8777
#108870 Όσο και νά μουτζωνει ο Σαινθ και να σταυροκοπιεται δύσκολα θα αποφύγει την προσβολή απο Μακλαρενιλα.
Άβαταρ μέλους
By g8777
#109065 Eddie ετοιμασου :

http://www.formula1.com/content/fom-website/en/latest/interviews/2015/5/exclusive-fernando-alonso-q-a--mclarens-season-starts-this-weeke.html

Q: McLaren-Honda - it’s a combination with a huge tradition and one that comes almost with a guarantee of success. Would you have joined when it still was McLaren-Mercedes?

FA: No.


Εικόνα


Q: When was the last time that you were really happy in a car? That kind of ‘this is the best car I’ve ever driven’ happiness?

FA: I think probably in 2005 - I had that feeling of having a superior car. Also in 2010 - my first year with Ferrari - I was quite surprised about the performance, and I was happy.



Εικόνα



Q: Is that what Ron has called ‘the maturing of Fernando’?

FA: Probably yes. He was surprised when I was last - out of Q1 - and I hugged him. And he said: ‘but you know that you’re out in Q1?’


Εικόνα
[spoiler]Εικόνα
Εικόνα 3πλο combo δεν παιζομαι σημερα :shifty:
[/spoiler]

Q: Can it be that the season for McLaren starts this weekend?

FA: In the way of mixing with other cars and not being lapped, yes. Until now the hope was to finish the race - from now on it starts to count. Now our opportunity is getting real.


Εικόνα
[spoiler]Εικόνα
[/spoiler]
Άβαταρ μέλους
By mikeerfol
#144123
Geo f1 έγραψε:Χρονια σου πολλα Ελ Νανο. Ευχομαι γρηγορα σε νικες και πρωταθλήματα. Εισαι ο καλύτερος και το ξερουν ολοι.

< 3


Γράψτου και στο twitter βρε!



Oh wait... :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Same_old_story
#144280 Bad boy :s_tongue
Άβαταρ μέλους
By g8777
#149824 Ξεκινω προκαταβολικα:

:s_laughat :s_laughat :s_laughat :s_laughat :s_laughat :s_laughat :s_laughat :s_laughat :s_laughat :s_laughat :s_laughat :s_laughat :s_laughat :s_laughat :s_laughat :s_laughat :s_laughat :s_laughat :s_laughat :s_laughat :s_laughat :s_laughat


Alonso says he should have left Ferrari earlier

"Probably, yes," Alonso told CNN when asked if he should have left Ferrari sooner.

"The car was not competitive at all and things were getting more and more sad.

"So probably one or two years less was the best thing, but you know we tried to do our best and we fought until the end of every single race.

"After five years in Ferrari, being second all the time, I think it was enough for me."


:s_sarcastic :s_sarcastic :s_sarcastic

"Last year I realised that with the Mercedes domination it was not possible to win for Ferrari in the short term and a new project was the best idea.

"McLaren was a risky project because they were completely new, but we are one team - we win and we lose together."


Επειδη εκλεψες το moto του Λουη :x Ναντο this is your life:

Εικόνα

Εικόνα

Εικόνα

Εικόνα

Εικόνα

Εικόνα
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Yugo_para_siempre
#155625 Να εδω μας τα λεει ο Μπεμπης για τη στροφαρα...

Άβαταρ μέλους
By Corto Maltese
#156118 Fernando Alonso: Ferrari still has little to be proud of

Σουπόρτερ σπίκινγκ