δεν είχε απήχηση η κίνησή της
...είναι και άβυζη
...είναι και άβυζη
vengas έγραψε:δεν είχε απήχηση η κίνησή της...είναι και άβυζη
However, Alonso doesn’t head into the race weekend with a clean bill of health after suffering an eye injury which forced him to wear sunglasses throughout the indoor press conference.
“I have a sty, a little inflammation in my eye and they recommend not to be too much straight into artificial light,” Alonso revealed. “I am trying to protect the eye a bit today and tomorrow to be ready for Saturday and Sunday.”
Q: McLaren-Honda - it’s a combination with a huge tradition and one that comes almost with a guarantee of success. Would you have joined when it still was McLaren-Mercedes?
FA: No.
Q: When was the last time that you were really happy in a car? That kind of ‘this is the best car I’ve ever driven’ happiness?
FA: I think probably in 2005 - I had that feeling of having a superior car. Also in 2010 - my first year with Ferrari - I was quite surprised about the performance, and I was happy.
Q: Is that what Ron has called ‘the maturing of Fernando’?
FA: Probably yes. He was surprised when I was last - out of Q1 - and I hugged him. And he said: ‘but you know that you’re out in Q1?’
Q: Can it be that the season for McLaren starts this weekend?
FA: In the way of mixing with other cars and not being lapped, yes. Until now the hope was to finish the race - from now on it starts to count. Now our opportunity is getting real.
Geo f1 έγραψε:Χρονια σου πολλα Ελ Νανο. Ευχομαι γρηγορα σε νικες και πρωταθλήματα. Εισαι ο καλύτερος και το ξερουν ολοι.
< 3
"Probably, yes," Alonso told CNN when asked if he should have left Ferrari sooner.
"The car was not competitive at all and things were getting more and more sad.
"So probably one or two years less was the best thing, but you know we tried to do our best and we fought until the end of every single race.
"After five years in Ferrari, being second all the time, I think it was enough for me."
"Last year I realised that with the Mercedes domination it was not possible to win for Ferrari in the short term and a new project was the best idea.
"McLaren was a risky project because they were completely new, but we are one team - we win and we lose together."
Ναντο this is your life:




Μα η κίτρινη ήταν στο συγκεκριμένο σεκτορ. Ίσως ο […]
Μιας και επέστρεψα Τσεχία, κόστος ελληνικών διοδίω[…]
Υπάρχει και το Μπατούμι στη Γεωργία που είναι το α[…]
Δεν βάζω το χέρι μου στη φωτιά, αλλά νομίζω το στ[…]
Βλέπετε SKY και εκστασιάζεστε και εγώ που πέρασα σ[…]
Παμε να δούμε πώς εξελίσσονται τα επραγματα σε εκε[…]