Leclerc - 80
Verstappen - 80
Russell - 77
Latifi - 66
Alonso - 54
Vettel - 52
Norris - 50
Tsunoda - 44
Mazepin - 20
Kubica - 9
ΜπαγιερΝ ειπαμε χρονους ΔΕΝ κοιταμε ακομα

ayanth asked: Which do you think is the most aggressive design of all 10 teams?
Gary Anderson says: The first thing I would like to say is that I am impressed with the variety of design we have seen from all 10 teams. There is such variation in both the mechanical and aerodynamic concepts and all coming from each team’s own innovation.
That said, the Red Bull looks like it has left no stone unturned in its quest for performance.

Chris έγραψε:Ε ναι, ομως αλλαξαν σε μεγαλυτερη διασταση για την εμφανιση, και μετα την καπακωσαν. Συμφωνω με το γκεακο, καπως ετσι θα επρεπε να ειναι. Και αν θυμαμαι καλα, ετσι ηταν ολες οι φωτος οταν ανακοινωνονταν οι φετινες ζαντες
...Εν τω μεταξύ το τρελοκομείο ο Bottas πάει με τ[…]
I do not know what I may appear to the world, but[…]
Τι έπαθαν τα μισά αυτοκίνητα στο γύρο σχηματισμού[…]
Δεν είναι για ζωηρή οδήγηση, ίσως ξεφεύγει το D[…]