Forum για τη Formula 1
Άβαταρ μέλους
By REALZEUS
#654038 Το σημαντικό νέο της Ferrari από τις σημερινές συνεντεύξεις είναι το κάτωθεν, όχι το πως δεν ανανεώθηκε ο υπάλληλος:

"I think it is going to be a very challenging season for us, it is definitely not going to be easy," Leclerc said. "We still have this question mark, and we still need to wait for qualifying to be sure of what we say even though we are 99 per cent sure we will be struggling more than last year."
https://www.espn.co.uk/f1/story/_/id/29 ... worse-2019

:vava: :vava: :vava:
Άβαταρ μέλους
By BARHonda
#654044 Αν δεν πέσει η καρώ σημαία, δεν πιστεύω τις δηλώσεις και τις προγνώσεις κανενός
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Geo f1
Q: (Lawrence Edmondson – ESPN) Going back to Australia, there were still lots of questions about the legality of Ferrari’s engine the previous year and also questions about the settlement which was reached with the FIA and Ferrari. I know, Toto, Mercedes have kind of backed off from that but for the other two team principals, are you still pursuing that, are there still questions that you need to be answered?

CH: Look, it does sit uncomfortably that there is an agreement that has been entered into about the legality and conformity of a car. That immediately draws you to think what is in that agreement? What does it comprise of because obviously in our minds a car is either legal or illegal? Now obviously questions have been raised with the FIA; the FIA have said they would be happy to disclose that document but of course they need the clearance from the other signatories so obviously it does nothing but promote suspicion when there are private agreements about legality and conformity so the healthiest thing would be to get it on the table so everybody sees what it comprised of. The FIA have said they are willing to do that, it would be great if Ferrari were prepared do the same so it puts it all to bed.

ZB: Oh yeah, I agree with Christian. It would be good to understand exactly what happened, what they found, what the solution is. It was last year so hopefully we see on the data maybe what we saw last year so I think at some point you do close last year out as long as you feel it’s been addressed, but in today’s transparent world I think it would be good to understand what was the case, but it doesn’t seem like that’s going to come forward from them any time soon.

TW: I want to précis exactly what you said, Lawrence. We didn’t back off. We decided in Melbourne that for the start of the season this additional controversy plus Corona starting to get really bad in Italy, was not the opportune moment. I would very much agree with what Christian and Zak said: in this day and age, transparency is extremely important and good governance – it’s extremely important. And it may well have been good governance but if you don’t know, it’s difficult to judge so in the position that we are in is that we are monitoring the situation. We are not happy about last year. It has stretched all of us to a point to be competitive against Ferrari where it was difficult to cope and therefore let’s wait and see how the season starts and gets going and we will then reassess for ourselves and probably with the other guys who were upset.

Οχι ολα καλα . Νομιμοι ηταν και οταν μιλησε χυμα ο Μαξ και πιο συγκροτημενα ο Λουης απλα εβαλαν φτερακι μωρε στην cota και εφαγαν μιση πιστα :s_biggrin
Άβαταρ μέλους
By REALZEUS
#654155 Geo δείχνεις συνεχώς ότι δεν κατανοείς. Δες απλά που έχανε σήμερα η Ferrari.

"We're lacking grip, we're lacking downforce compared to others, also a little bit down the straights, as our car is draggier than the others, so it's a mix of all these things," Vettel said.

Οι πελάτες τους ρίχνουν στις ευθείες!!! Για αυτό ακύρωσαν τον τωρινό σχεδιασμό και θα έρθουν με νέο στην Ουγγαρία. Που αμφιβάλλω αν θα δουλέψει, είναι στα χαμένα το αεροδυναμικό τους τμήμα... :tomato: :tomato: :tomato:
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από REALZEUS και 04 Ιούλ 2020, 00:37, έχει επεξεργασθεί 1 φορά/ες συνολικά
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Geo f1
#654156 Μα για πέρσι μιλάω. Φέτος η τελική είναι σαφώς μικρότερη. Μετα το τραβηγμα του αυτιου

Άβαταρ μέλους
By REALZEUS
#654157 Δεν έχει καμία σχέση αυτό που λες. Διάβασε αυτά που προσέθεσα παραπάνω.
Άβαταρ μέλους
By REALZEUS
#654164 Τι είχες Γιάννη, τι είχα πάντα...

“The speed in the corner we seem to lose compare to the others, then the balance feels quite good but the overall grip of the car, I guess it is not only one thing it is also the full package we need to upgrade.”
Leclerc
Άβαταρ μέλους
By TheBull

Η Ferrari ηγείται στην μάχη των μεσαίων ομάδων.

:lol:
Άβαταρ μέλους
By REALZEUS
TheBull έγραψε:Η Ferrari ηγείται στην μάχη των μεσαίων ομάδων.

Θα ήθελε να προηγείται στην μάχη των μεσαίων... :vava: :vava: :vava:

Σπιρτούλη, τι χαμπάρια; Πως το βλέπεις; Θα περάσουμε φέτος την Williams?
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Corto Maltese
#654336 Αν εξαιρέσεις τις ευθείες και τις στροφές καλά πάμε.
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Giuseppe Busso
Corto Maltese έγραψε:Αν εξαιρέσεις τις ευθείες και τις στροφές καλά πάμε.

Σημασία έχει η χαρά της συμμετοχής.

Δία μην ακούς :lipsealed:
Άβαταρ μέλους
By REALZEUS
#654339 Το άλλοτε καμάρι της Ιταλίας φέτος είναι η ντροπή της χώρας... :tomato: :tomato: :tomato:
Άβαταρ μέλους
By elteo
Corto Maltese έγραψε:Αν εξαιρέσεις τις ευθείες τις στροφές και τον Φέττελ καλά πάμε.

:s_empathy
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Corto Maltese
#654348 No problem guys. Στα ίδια με πέρσι είμαστε :s_yes
Άβαταρ μέλους
By REALZEUS
#655151 Η Medrano-Ferrari παρουσιάζει την ιλαροτραγική παράσταση "Το Μεγάλο Τσίρκο"!!!

Πρωταγωνιστούν:
- Καραγκιόζης ο Σεβαστιανός Φεττελάκης.
- Χατζηαβάτης ο Κάρολος Λεκλεράκης
- Καραγκιοζοπαίκτης ο Ματθαίος Μπινεδάκης και μεγάλος θίασος που κάνει ό,τι του κατέβει.

Θιασάρχης, και ο |λογοκρισία| που πληρώνει, ο Ιωάννης Ελκανάκης.