Από εδώ: http://news247.gr/eidiseis/auto/odhgos-se-podhlath-den-se-skotwnw-giati-exei-martyres-edw.3504016.html
That's why I spent my days alone
So this was an interesting day....! Onboard the brilliant Audi R8 V10 Plus, following a Porsche 918 Spyder, and with a Ferrari F12 Berlinetta up front, we rely on the Ferrari navigation system to guide us through some small roads in Italy - BIG MISTAKE!
My Flickr
anyway ... τα σχολια απο κατω ειχαν ενδιαφερον
So if I make like 100 of them I can send them to get me beer?
found it ironic how he used a hex bug for the controller and circuit.
I went to the dirty abandoned house at the end of my street and smashed a Roach for every liberal earth worshipping pussy commend on here about the f,ing cockroaches feelings
This makes the mouth piece that mad max got look so comfortable.
Renault Clio II phase2 1.4 2001-2009
VW Golf 1.4TSi 122 DSG 2009-2013
Renault Clio IV 1.5DCi 2014-
Mazda MX-5 NB 1.6('00) 2016-

