https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pL_YEsJsFEY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pL_YEsJsFEY
Εριφιο.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pL_YEsJsFEY
g8777 έγραψε:Βρε ασε το Χολιγουντ, ποιο Χολιγουντ τωρα, θα βρει Μεξικανους κομπαρσους η ελευθερη αγορα.
Ερωτηση.
Εχει αυξηθει το επιδομα ανεργιας στα 8 χιλιαρικα τον μηνα ;![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Κατι τετοιο μου ειπε ο Σαξονας.
Ακόμα με τον Τσίπρα ασχολείσαι;
Σου είπα , ΥΠΟ ΠΡΟΥΠΟΘΕΣΕΙΣ.
Ευαγγελισμός: Γιατί αρνούνται να «χτυπούν» κάρτα οι εργαζόμενοι – Τι υποστηρίζει η διοίκηση
Η απόφαση της διοίκησης του νοσοκομείου να τοποθετήσει μηχανήματα ελέγχου εισόδου στα κτήρια για την είσοδο 600 εργαζομένων προκαλεί αντιδράσεις
Αναπληρωτες δασκαλοι.
20 Ιουνιου περιπου απολυονται. Εγινε αιτηση για επιδομα ΟΑΕΔ κατα τους καλοκαιρινους μηνες. 2/8 η αιτηση ειναι ακομα σε επεξεργασια. 7-8/9 θα αναλαβουν υπηρεσια οι περισσοτεροι. Το καλοκαιρι την βγαλαμε τζαμπα
mirage έγραψε:Δεν θα πληρωθούν αναδρομικά δηλαδή;
Θα πληρωθούν, αλλά πως τη βγάζεις άμα δεν έχεις οικονομίες;
Και λίγοι είναι στην πόλη τους, καθώς δεν διορίζεσαι ποτέ, και άρα δεν μαζεύεις μόρια, αν δεν κάνεις το "αγροτικό" σου στας εξοχάς...
Peugeot 206 1.6 110ps
Citroen C4 Picasso 1,8
MWB 320i Ε90
Now:
Audi A3 1,6 FSI =>

Over-50s looking for work should consider delivering takeaways and other flexible jobs typically occupied by younger people, the work and pensions secretary has said.
Mel Stride made the comments during a visit to the London headquarters of the food delivery firm Deliveroo, which has recorded a 62% increase in riders aged over 50 since 2021.
In an interview with the Times during the visit, Stride said these flexible jobs offered “great opportunities” and that it was “good for people to consider options they might not have otherwise thought of”.
Λινκ
“I started riding for Deliveroo in 2019 after a contract ended. I’m just constantly tired. Mel Stride made it sound like you can just log on and find an order, but there’s so much waiting around that you don’t get paid for. Often I’m waiting on my bike an hour for an order. I’ll be sitting there next to 17 other riders. It’s like a waiter or waitress only being paid when they deliver food to the table,” he said.
“My mum’s 82 and doesn’t live in London. I don’t get to visit her enough because even missing one day of work hits my income. Yesterday I made £15.75 in three hours at lunchtime. I don’t earn enough for the hours I work. I live in social housing and my rent is £150 a week. Currently I’m behind on that and my council tax. I know that Marks & Spencer puts reduced stickers on food at 5.30pm and Co-op at 6.30pm so I try to go then. It’s just a constant struggle. We get no national insurance contributions, no pension, no holiday pay.
“I’m 57, I’m just shattered. When I first started, I’d feel it in the legs and hips and shoulders. Those boxes are heavy. But now it’s just my whole body. At the end of the day you just slump down. Sometimes I just go to the pub on my own, and I just think: ‘Please no one talk to me.’
“That’s the real toll of the job – its impact on your mental health. I’m usually an exuberant and confident person. But I just feel worthless. It’s hard to hold your head high. Most customers are fine, but a significant minority treat you like a personal servant. They don’t even look at you when they take their food. It has an impact on your esteem – I’ve lost respect for myself, I assume people must think: ‘Look at that old git doing Deliveroo.’
Ξελινκ
Θα σας πω την αποψη μου για τα αεργα κοπροσκυλα που θα σκεφτουν"να μια αποτελεσματικη εργασιακη πολιτικη που δεν με κανει να αναρωτιεμαι" αν μου δωσετε 4 € (ο καθενας)..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pL_YEsJsFEY


