Forum για τη Formula 1
Άβαταρ μέλους
By A-Viper7
#680891 Ένα τεστ δεν είναι τίποτα παραπάνω από ένα τεστ. Στα χρονομετρημένα της Μελβούρνης γίνεται ταμείο...
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Geo f1
#680901 Δεν ειπαμε οτι παει για πρωταθλημα. Απλα για το πρωτο τεστ με την Ρενω στο να κινηθει στους ιδιους ρυθμους με τους οδηγους της ομαδας ειναι ενα σημαδι ενθαρρυντικο...Εξαλλου ηταν και η πρωτη του επαφη με το μονοθεσιο (ειχε κανει και ενα filming day αλλα δεν πιανει)
Το 2021 δεν εχουμε ελπιδες...Παλι Μερκ και Μαξ θα παιξουν για τον τιτλο..
Στο 2022 ελπιζουμε...

Τι λενε οι πληροφοριες σου?? :shifty:
Άβαταρ μέλους
By George_Prix
Giuseppe Busso έγραψε:Μισός έμεινε :(

Νομιζω οτι πλεον ειναι παλι στα κιλα του φιλε.

Ειχε στρογγυλεψει σε εποχες Ντακαρ και Ιντυ αλλα τα εχασε!
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Geo f1
#699283 In an interview with the BBC, Alonso said: “It’s going to be great, I’m looking forward [to it]; there were some young talented guys who have been showing great performance in the younger categories, and then we still have the champions, that were here two years ago with Lewis, Sebastian, Kimi.

"Verstappen – even if he is one of the young ones and the younger generation – he is racing at the top level for already four or five years. We have a competitive grid and it’s going to be a challenge to beat everyone on track."

Asked if he is as good as those drivers – three of them World Champions – despite a spell away from F1, Alonso replied: “No – I’m better”.

Παυλωμενο το καμαρι!!!!

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/arti ... 4gpAr.html
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Geo f1
#700032 Tsunoda describes ‘emotional’ pass on hero Alonso – and what he learned from shadowing him

“I got a bit of an emotional thing when I passed Fernando,” said Tsunoda. “My father is quite a big Fernando fan, especially his driving style – my father likes how he drives. I think first time my dad saw Fernando was in Suzuka and he said that at the last corner, his acceleration, he was the best driver on the grid.

“So in Turn 1, I just trusted Fernando’s skills and I just launched it like a rookie!” Tsunoda laughed. “I felt a bit sorry, because I really came from quite far away but it was definitely a pretty emotional thing. Of course it’s not the same car, but I was happy for that.”I drove with [Fernando] for a couple of laps and definitely I learned from him how he was managing the tyres, how he drives every corner, and after I passed him, I just tried to copy how he was driving and for a couple of corners, it was better for my car as well,” said Tsunoda.

Στηριζουμε και ΤΣΟΥΝΟΝΤΑ
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Geo f1
#702335 Godfather' Alonso must help Alpine become a top team says Renault CEO Luca de Meo

Renault is Fernando’s home, but I want him to use his experience to help us all grow,” said de Meo. “He has a different role to the one from 15 years ago. He’s the Godfather of everybody. The only thing I’m asking him is to help us become a top team, because it’s about attitude and mindset. And he has it. :s_cool

“Our focus is to actually give him a car where he can have fun. And then you never know what happens in a Grand Prix, right? Maybe we need to be a little bit lucky, but we’ll be doing everything we can for him and for Esteban,” he said.

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/arti ... sKokc.html