Forum για τη Formula 1
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Corto Maltese
#702364 Ας του πει κάποιος ότι ο Αλόνσο ήταν ο κοντός ο νεότερος. Ο "νονός" ψηλός γκριζομάλλης λέγεται Φλάβιο.
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Geo f1
#709988 Ελα εχω και αλλη μιρλα :lol: :lol:

Alonso: Second place used to lead to post F1 race ‘funeral’ atmosphere

Alonso’s compatriot, Carlos Sainz Jr, matched the best result of his F1 career by finishing second in Sunday’s Monaco Grand Prix, picking up his first podium finish for Ferrari.

Sainz is the first Spanish driver to score a podium for Ferrari since Alonso, who raced for the team between 2010 and 2014, and twice came close to winning the championship.

Alonso has been a long-running advocate of Sainz, hailing him as the best young Spanish driver in motorsport for many years, and said he was “very, very happy” to see him get the result.

But Alonso also reflected on the response he faced after his own second-place finishes for Ferrari in previous years.

“I remember also five or six years ago when I was doing nine or 10 podiums per season, second [place for me], it was a funeral after [the race] in the press conference,” Alonso said. :lol:

“Because [people were asking], ‘when you will win?’ :sorry:

“And now, I think when I see that we have 97 podiums, I think especially the last five or six years of those podiums were not taken into respect, probably, if we see now.”
Two-time world champion Alonso scored his final win for Ferrari at the 2013 Spanish Grand Prix, picking up a further eight podiums after that race.

His last top-three finish for the team came at the 2014 Hungarian Grand Prix, which stands to this day as his last podium.

Sainz joined Ferrari at the start of the season after replacing four-time world champion Sebastian Vettel, and was second in all sessions bar qualifying in Monaco, continuing his good start to life at Ferrari.

“But no, I’m very, very happy for Carlos,” Alonso added.
“I spoke with him on the on grid, during the national anthem. He was already in the podium at the time, because he was starting third after the [Charles] Leclerc problems.

“With the [Valtteri] Bottas issues, it was even better. So good start of the championship as well.

“Hopefully we can see a race win soon. But we know that in a normal circuit, maybe Mercedes and Red Bull. they’re still in front.

“It was an opportunity, and he was [able to] take it. So it was good.”

https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/alons ... e/6515246/
Άβαταρ μέλους
By EDDIE_147
El Kamaro έγραψε:Εικόνα
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Geo f1
#717603 Απολαυστικος Ναντο
Άβαταρ μέλους
By g8777
#717730 Μονο εγω εχω κακο προαισθημα όταν βλέπω οτι υπαρχει νεα δημοσιευση στο τοπικο; :ninja: :(

Δεν ξερω , καλυτερα να ειμαστε προετοιμασμενοι σιγα σιγα. :( :( :( :s_cry
Άβαταρ μέλους
By cabala10
Άβαταρ μέλους
By EDDIE_147
#719100 Η φάση
Άβαταρ μέλους
By g8777
#719107 Σιγά μωρέ Γκεακο το κατόρθωμα. :roll:
Γιάννα Αγγελοπούλου έχεις δεί τελευταία; :inlove:
Άβαταρ μέλους
By vengas
The Bridgestones were like playing on a different field," says David Robertson (Ed: who sadly passed away in 2014), who co-managed Raikkonen with son Steve. "Kimi and Alonso struggled. Lewis [Hamilton] when he was on the Michelins [in his early McLaren testing] struggled like hell - he couldn't do anything. He went to the Bridgestones, and it was 'this is it!', because that's the playing field he was used to being on. That's what we all believe, that's what Kimi believed

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/kimi ... i/6658500/
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Geo f1
#724730 Φαντασου το 2007 να ειχαμε ακομα Μισελεν ποσο διαφορετικη θα ηταν η ιστορια με αυτον τον φανταστικο Ρουκι.... :whistlink:
Ποσο προσαρμοστικοτητα εδειξε ο Ισπανος οταν απο τις τιμονιες της Μισελεν το πηγε μεχρι το Ιντερλαγκος για τον τιτλο...

Bonoooooo my tyres :s_sorry :s_sorry :( :(
Άβαταρ μέλους
By vengas
#724732 Έβλεπες και τον Button να ειναι πολύ πιο κοντα στον Χάμιλτον σε σχέση με τον Αλόνσο κ έλεγες wtf
Το λογικό ήταν να είναι πιο κοντα στις επιδόσεις του Αλόνσο
Άβαταρ μέλους
By g8777
#724735 Ναι αλλά αν ο πατήρ Αλόνσο είχε σκουπιστει στις κουρτίνες; Φαντάσου τότε.