Forum για τη Formula 1
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Geo f1
#617276 Με την πιθανη μετακινηση του Λουη στην Φερραρι το 2021 ανοιγει ο δρομος του Ναντο στην Μερκ..
Οποτε Ναντο-Ρασσελ το 2021,

Welcome back champ
Άβαταρ μέλους
By g8777
Geo f1 έγραψε:Με την πιθανη μετακινηση του Λουη στην Φερραρι το 2021 ανοιγει ο δρομος του Ναντο στην Μερκ..

Welcome back chubby

:s_omg :s_omg :s_omg :s_omg :s_omg :s_omg :s_omg :s_omg :s_omg
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Geo f1
g8777 έγραψε:
Geo f1 έγραψε:Με την πιθανη μετακινηση του Λουη στην Φερραρι το 2021 ανοιγει ο δρομος του Ναντο στην Μερκ..

Welcome back chubby

:s_omg :s_omg :s_omg :s_omg :s_omg :s_omg :s_omg :s_omg :s_omg

Κατα βαθος και συ τον θες πισω :iconcool:
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Geo f1
#617426 :s_cool

Nantaros χθες στο grid walk. Πρεπει να χει βαλει 1-2 κιλακια
Το ξαναειπε. Ανοιχτα ολα για το 2021.

Φετος Ντακαρ και Indy για το 3ple crown!!! :metalo:
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Geo f1
#620981 Εικόνα

Καλη επιτυχια κουκλε και προσοχη εκει στην ερημο. Σε θελουμε δυνατο του χρονου για την Μακλαρεν Μερσεντες!! :s_roses :s_roses
Άβαταρ μέλους
By dimviii
#621221 Εικόνα
Εικόνα
Άβαταρ μέλους
By dimviii
Geo f1 έγραψε:Μονο Θαυμασμος για αυτον τον ανθρωπο.!

στην 1η ειδικη ηταν πολυ αργος.Στην 2η μολις πηγε ταχυτερα χτυπησε την αναρτηση.Μεχρι τωρα δεν βλεπω κατι που πρεπει να θαυμασουμε.
αναμενουμε τις υπολοιπες μερες να δουμε εαν θα εχει ταχυτητα,γιατι για καλο αποτελεσμα το εχουμε ξεχασει.
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Geo f1
#621233 Χεστηκαμε. Ο τερματισμος ειναι ο στοχος.

The navigation was perfect today, but the visibility is a nightmare behind the cars – you cannot get close. We did about one hundred kilometres blind, not seeing much and eventually we hit something with the front wheel. At the end of the day, I’m happy to be here and continue the rally. That’s the main target, to finish my first Dakar, with no more issues. In terms of pace, it was obviously a bad day today, we lost a lot of time. We hope to recover in the next few days. It’s only 700 kilometres, I think, that we have covered in the first two stages out of five thousand, so there is still a long way to go and I’m ready to enjoy them. It is what I expected and like what I saw in Morocco as well, or a little bit better. I think the pace, when we have normal visibility, is a little bit higher than what we expect, but I'm happy with that. Even with tricky navigation like today Mark was spot on and perfect. So, I think we had a good stage in terms of feeling, though bad in terms of the result, but that’s just the way its. Apart from the visibility, the rest is good fun. There is a lot of friendship. It was an experience. My Dakar has to be full of experiences and my day was one of those. There are still ten days to go and now in the next ten days we can push a little more”.

https://www.autosport.com/dakar/news/14 ... akar-crash

Alonso lost 2h34m to the winner of the second stage, Giniel de Villiers, after damaging the suspension on his Hilux following an accident some 160km into the stage.

The pair had finished 11th on the first stage of the event but had been posting top five split times on the second test before the crash.

"We collided with something in the dust," said Alonso after the stage.

"We don't even know what it was, because we couldn't see anything.

"We had done 48km very fast and we had just caught Erik Van Loon, who was in front of us.

"Then we had 120km in the dust and with zero visibility until we collided with something."

Alonso and Coma were initially planning to wait for the assistance truck which would have come with a significant time penalty, but were able to repair the damage with help from the team over the radio.

However, Alonso had to drive the final part of the stage without front brakes.

"Initially we planned to wait for assistance, because a truck always comes 4-5 hours behind," he said.

But calmly we started to disassemble what we could disassemble.

"We had contact with the team and we were informing how the progress was going.

"And at one point they told us that if we could get this and that out, we could almost repair it.

"We got a little more serious and that was the case

"We have been training on this for months, so it was also part of the preparation."

He added: "We drove without front brakes.

"We had to cut the front circuit, so we had to drive carefully, but it is more experience.

"I wanted to live the Dakar with all the extras and this is part of the race.

"I'm glad to be here and to continue."

Άβαταρ μέλους
By dimviii
Geo f1 έγραψε:Χεστηκαμε. Ο τερματισμος ειναι ο στοχος.

τοσο ψηλος στοχος για πρωταθλητη? αυτο το καταφερνουν και ιδιωτες,με χαμηλο μπατζετ.
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Geo f1
#621240 Δεν θυμαμαι ποστ σου (διορθωσε με αν κανω λαθος) οταν κερδισε στην Daytona, 2 φορες το Le mans και το πρωταθλημα wec.
Γιατι τοση πρεμουρα για εναν τοσο ιδιαιτερο αγωνα οπως το Ντακαρ?
Άβαταρ μέλους
By dimviii
Geo f1 έγραψε:Δεν θυμαμαι ποστ σου (διορθωσε με αν κανω λαθος) οταν κερδισε στην Daytona, 2 φορες το Le mans και το πρωταθλημα wec.
Γιατι τοση πρεμουρα για εναν τοσο ιδιαιτερο αγωνα οπως το Ντακαρ?

εγω δεν εχω καμια πρεμουρα ,εσυ εχεις πρεμουρα να τον θαυμασεις ενω τα εχει σκατωσει.
Ντευτονες δεν παρακολουθω,οπως και φ1.Δεν εχουν ενδιαφερον για μενα.
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Geo f1
#621243 Θαυμαζω που αντι να ναι καπου καί να ξοδευει τα εκατομμύρια που εχει, συλλεγει εμπειριες σε κατι τοσο δυσκολο. Χωρις να το παιζει ντιβα.