9%
N/A
Άβαταρ μέλους
By mikeerfol
#702454 Εικόνα

Εικόνα

Άβαταρ μέλους
By Geo f1
#702756 Max Verstappen will raise the issue of track limits ahead of the Grand Prix at Imola after he was denied victory for going out of bounds battling Lewis Hamilton in the Bahrain season-opener.

Verstappen was forced to give his lead back to Hamilton late in the Bahrain GP as the Dutchman was deemed to have exceeded track limits when passing the Briton at Turn 4. Now in Imola for this weekend' Emilia Romagna Grand Prix, the Red Bull driver said he was baffled as to why Hamilton didn’t get penalised for exceeding track limits at the same corner, and echoed his Team Principal Christian Horner's calls for consistency.

“Either you can go wide or not,” said Verstappen. “I can understand of course with my overtake outside of the track limits that’s not allowed, so that’s fine – you cannot gain an advantage by going wide, by overtaking – so why are you allowed to do it on your own?

“That’s what I think is not correct, so we’ll talk about that with the drivers and also with Michael [Masi, FIA Race Director] about it, but yeah we’ll see what comes out of it. I think it was a little bit messy in the race.

"I think everything before that was very strict and I think good, how we handled everything, but definitely in the race I mean, I think for 30 laps or something Lewis was going wide and you gain time there and then I tried it for two laps and then they told me not to, so it’s a bit odd.” :whistlink:

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/arti ... QDnKI.html
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Geo f1
#702888 Μαζεπιν το στειλε στο fp1. Λεκλερ στο fp2
Επισης ο Μαξ πολυ νωρις εμεινε στο fp2.
Η καταρα της Ιταλιας ξαναχτυπησε
Άβαταρ μέλους
By mousatos
#703007 5 γύρους χθες το αστέρι κι αντί να βγει 1ος-1ος σήμερα στο P3 , κάθεται αραχτός μέσα . Δε μας τα λέει καλά η red bull.
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Gtakis
#703061 Μα περίμεναν στο τελευταία λεπτα να βγει να κάνει γύρο και ενώ έβλεπαν ότι κινδύνευε.....αυτός ο Binotto..... αυτός ο Binotto

Άβαταρ μέλους
By Gtakis
#703066 Ο Norris πολύ καλός...αν δεν πάταγε λίγο έξω θα ήταν 2ος....πάει για δυνατό αγώνα αύριο...

Άβαταρ μέλους
By BARHonda
#703067 Τι glitch in the matrix το σημερινό? 5 δέκατα ο HAM στον BOT? Outqualify o PER τον VER? Να μην επαναληφθεί παρακαλώ, χαλάει το αφήγημα