Forum για τη Formula 1
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Sijune21
#737915 Όποιος προσπαθεί να μειώσει την απέλπιδα προσπάθεια του Λούη να πάρει το 8ο έστω και για 0,5 πόντο διάφορα,θα την βρει από αλλού. :eat: :shifty:
Άβαταρ μέλους
By g8777
#738292 HAMILTON IN-DEPTH: ON VERSTAPPEN TACTICS AND ‘MONSTER DIVA’ MERC

How does he race against a guy wheel-to-wheel who will turn in when on the outside or run you out of track if on the inside?

“You just have to be very, very wary, more wary than ever before. Rather than giving someone the benefit of the doubt, you have to know that’s what’s going to happen, so you always have to be ready to avoid a collision at all costs, if it means going wide, because at the end of the day you want to see the end of the race, right?
“If you’re stubborn and you hold your ground you’re going to crash. So that’s what I’ve just tried to do. I’ve tried to make sure I avoid the collision.”

“And sometimes you lose points in doing that, for sure, but it’s not just about me. I have 2000 people behind me and through that selfish position I could make – ‘No, I’m going to hold my ground’ and don’t finish – that cost all my team potential bonuses at the end of the year, all the hard work they have to do, the damage of the car.”

“Our upbringing is why we act out the way we do and behave the way we do, good or bad, so I try to understand those so I can have more appreciation of who that character is I am racing against.”

The Mercedes typically isn’t as close to its optimum as the Red Bull when they first take to the track on a grand prix weekend. Not necessarily because the simulation tools are not as good, more likely because its sweet spot is in a more difficult to access place.

Even when it’s working well, it’s not a car which Hamilton can absolutely wring the neck of on corner entry, with late, hard braking and super-hard turn-in, knowing that the back will keep up.

In such a car, Hamilton can do extraordinary things. In anything less than that, he can invariably match the car’s potential and scrape out the lap time when it matters. But it won’t be a tool which will release his full powers.

Give Verstappen a car which sits on a nervous knife edge of rear stability and he’s outrageously quicker than the car should be, using the instability to minimise the time the car is rotating. It’s a very challenging car to drive, but a very fast one.

That’s what Red Bull has given him at every race apart from when it couldn’t be balanced around a rear end that was working just a little too well for the weaker front – in Hungary, Turkey and Qatar. But Verstappen has more frequently than Hamilton this season had a car perfectly suited to his natural style.

“So you look deeper into the detail to try and find any performance that’s left over. So if, for example, the bodywork is slightly too open for cooling and you’re leaving 30 milliseconds of performance on the table, you chase it more than you’ve ever done before. You’re really hard on the guys: ‘Close the damn car up.’

“Or it could be heating from the front discs, or tyre pressures, gear ratios. When you’re shifting the gears, or the revs bog when you do the launch. The fuel target: making sure that you’re not finishing the race with four kilos of fuel and leaving a second of race time or whatever it is on the plate.

“So those are things that I’ve been applying more energy towards and being a lot harder with the team on. Because we need every millisecond we can get, particularly at the places where we have been really quite a bit down. Just going into more detail everywhere… I would say I’ve been more committed than I’ve ever been.”

“I remember when I went up against [Fernando] Alonso, of course I wanted to beat him at the first race so I appreciate and expect George to have that mentality – otherwise he’s not a winner, you know? I think he will have that mentality. Again I’m in a different place. I really want to see him succeed.

“There’s going to be a point where I don’t continue in this sport and, you know, he’s my team-mate and he’s going to be the next Brit that I want to see win a world championship. So I really hope that whilst we are going to be competing and I want to be number one, win on track, I hope I can have a positive influence

:s_howdy

Εξαιρετικη συνεντευξη και ανατομια της περσονας Λουη Χαμιλτον , περαν των PR κλισε και των τυποποιημενων απαντησεων μετα απο καθε αγωνα. Οι Πινκυ και Μπρεηνλεςς των ιντερνετς βεβαια διαφωνουν , τι να κανουμε :s_dunno .

Οπως ειχε πει και ο κοουτς

Εικόνα

καλο ειναι να κραταμε αποστασεις, τουλαχιστον μεχρι τον αγκωνα.

Enjoy him while you still can.

:s_yes
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Giuseppe Busso
g8777 έγραψε:
Enjoy him while you still can.

:s_yes

ή με απλά λόγια, μια εικόνα είναι 1000 λέξεις και συγκεκριμένα 102 νίκες...
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Corto Maltese
g8777 έγραψε:HAMILTON IN-DEPTH: ON VERSTAPPEN TACTICS AND ‘MONSTER DIVA’ MERC

How does he race against a guy wheel-to-wheel who will turn in when on the outside or run you out of track if on the inside?

“You just have to be very, very wary, more wary than ever before. Rather than giving someone the benefit of the doubt, you have to know that’s what’s going to happen, so you always have to be ready to avoid a collision at all costs, if it means going wide, because at the end of the day you want to see the end of the race, right?
“If you’re stubborn and you hold your ground you’re going to crash. So that’s what I’ve just tried to do. I’ve tried to make sure I avoid the collision.”

“And sometimes you lose points in doing that, for sure, but it’s not just about me. I have 2000 people behind me and through that selfish position I could make – ‘No, I’m going to hold my ground’ and don’t finish – that cost all my team potential bonuses at the end of the year, all the hard work they have to do, the damage of the car.”

Εικόνα
Άβαταρ μέλους
By g8777
#738342 Κορτε με το χερι στην καρδια.

Οταν μας μιλανε για τον Αρη των 80'ς δεν γελας με την ασχετοσυνη τους;

Μας λενε για κουπες και Πεμπτες και Γανδες. :s_sarcastic

Εμας σαν οπαδους , ποια ομαδα μας ανατριχιαζε; Ποια ομαδα μας γεμιζε τις φανελες με ιδρωτα; Ποια ομαδα διαλεγαμε στο Punk Shot;

ΑΥΤΗ.

Εικόνα

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Ποιος τις απαυτωνει τις κουπες. :svivhaha:
Άβαταρ μέλους
By George_Prix
#739260 Αντε ρε Λουη εμπα. Λιωνει το κοριτσακι :inlove:

Tennis star Raducanu reveals the key piece of advice she received from Hamilton

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/arti ... mUqMr.html
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Corto Maltese
#741489 Ξεκινάω την κουβέντα από σήμερα. Σε περίπτωση τίτλου δίνετε καμία πιθανότητα να τρέξει του χρόνου; Εγώ ούτε για πλάκα. Αυτό που δεν ξέρω είναι τί θα κάνει η Μερκ για διάδοχο, αλλά αυτό είναι άλλο καπέλο.
Άβαταρ μέλους
By g8777
#741491 Δεν θα σταματήσει. Απλά θα τρέχει μόνο το όνομα, όχι ο οδηγός. Ήδη φέτος έκανε τεράστια υπέρβαση για να αγγίξει το 8ο. 37 του χρόνου Κόρτο.
Άβαταρ μέλους
By sparticle
#741497 Ειναι η αποψη μου απο περσι, οτι παιρνει ενα δυσκολο 8ο και την κανει.

Βασικα οπως παει το πραμα και αν χασει, ισως καλυτερα για αυτον να την κανει.
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Chris
#741498 Τιποτα θετικο δε βλεπω στην προοπτικη να συνεχισει, το παρει δεν το παρει. Δυστυχως παμπολοι αθλητες ολων των αθληματων εχουν μεινει παραπανω απο οσο επρεπε, ελπιζω ο λουης να μην πεσει στην ιδια παγιδα
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Anonymous Founder
Corto Maltese έγραψε:Ξεκινάω την κουβέντα από σήμερα. Σε περίπτωση τίτλου δίνετε καμία πιθανότητα να τρέξει του χρόνου; Εγώ ούτε για πλάκα. Αυτό που δεν ξέρω είναι τί θα κάνει η Μερκ για διάδοχο, αλλά αυτό είναι άλλο καπέλο.

Ocon και στην θέση του ο Piastri;
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Geo f1
#741505 Εχει ηδη συμβολαιο (οκ σπανε) αλλα δεν εχει ακουστει κατι για αποχωρηση. Οι δικαιολογιες του g βεβαια παραμενουν.
Στην Βραζιλια πως τον ειπε ο Τοτο? Super hero? beast?
Lewis Hamilton is delivering superhero performances because recent adversity has "woken up the lion" in the seven-time world champion, according to Mercedes boss Toto Wolff.

"They have woken up the lion on the Saturday in Interlagos. He is absolutely on it. Brutal. And cold blooded," Wolff said.

Αλλα αν χασει αυριο απο το 2022 θα ναι ενας συνταξιουχος παππουλης που θα τρεχει το ονομα και οχι το Lion :lol: :lol: :lol:
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Corto Maltese
Anonymous Founder έγραψε:
Corto Maltese έγραψε:Ξεκινάω την κουβέντα από σήμερα. Σε περίπτωση τίτλου δίνετε καμία πιθανότητα να τρέξει του χρόνου; Εγώ ούτε για πλάκα. Αυτό που δεν ξέρω είναι τί θα κάνει η Μερκ για διάδοχο, αλλά αυτό είναι άλλο καπέλο.

Ocon και στην θέση του ο Piastri;

Αυτό λέει η λογική εκτός αν πάει Αλόνσο και στη θέση του ο Πιάστρι. Γενικώς ο Πιάστρι σας το έχω πει ότι είναι φοβερό ταλέντο, ο ένας από τους 2,5 που ξεχώρισα φέτος στην Φ2 όπως έγραψα και πολύ παλιότερα (Πουρσέρ και Σβάρτμαν οι άλλοι 2) και μία τράμπα για να του κάνει θέση η Αλπίν και μην τον χάσει τζάμπα είναι πολύ πολύ πιθανή.
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Same_old_story
#741509 Θα κάνει ότι ο μέντοράς του Λάουντα το '85, αφού το χε πάρει από τον Προστ για μισό βαθμό:
Θα τρέξει 4-5 αγώνες για να δοκιμάσει με τον Ράσσελ και αν χάνει θα εγκαταλείψει κάπου στη μέση της χρονιάς :s_bye