Forum για τη Formula 1
Άβαταρ μέλους
By mikeerfol
#671811 https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/alfa ... 21/4900631

Alfa Romeo has extended its support of the Formula 1 team run by Sauber Engineering for a further season.
Although there was never any real doubt that the partnership would continue into 2021, it had not officially been confirmed until today.
The two parties joined forces for the first time in 2018 when the Italian manufacturer was just a sponsor, before it took over the name of the team the following season, under the Alfa Romeo Racing banner.

There has been no confirmation of drivers for 2021, although Kimi Raikkonen and Antonio Giovinazzi are widely expected to remain together for a third consecutive season.
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Corto Maltese
#672033 Ποτέ δε θα μάθουμε πόσο καλό αμάξι έκανε η Ζάουμπερ. :roll: H πλάκα είναι ότι πιθανότατα έχουν πολύ καλό φέτος και τους αδικεί από τη μία ο παγωμένος κινητήρας Φερράρι, από την άλλη το με διαφορά χειρότερο δίδυμο του γκριντ.
Άβαταρ μέλους
By George_Prix
Corto Maltese έγραψε:Ποτέ δε θα μάθουμε πόσο καλό αμάξι έκανε η Ζάουμπερ. :roll: H πλάκα είναι ότι πιθανότατα έχουν πολύ καλό φέτος και τους αδικεί από τη μία ο παγωμένος κινητήρας Φερράρι, από την άλλη το με διαφορά χειρότερο δίδυμο του γκριντ.

+1

Και μονο που βλεπουμε αυτους τους οδηγους να ειναι τοσο ανταγωνιστικοι με το μετριο φετινο κινητηρα της Ferrari, πιθανοτατα το μονοθεσιο ειναι πολυ καλο!
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Same_old_story
The Mongolian government has written to motor racing's governing body, the FIA, to complain about F1 driver Max Verstappen's "racist and derogatory remarks" during the Portuguese Grand Prix.

Verstappen collided with rival driver Lance Stroll during Friday practice at the Portimao circuit.

After the incident, a radio message from Verstappen to his Red Bull team was broadcast. It included multiple profanities and a slur for which he was reprimanded, and concluded with "I have damage. What a mongol. I swear."

:s_whiteflag

https://www.espn.com/f1/story/_/id/3023 ... ry-remarks
Άβαταρ μέλους
By REALZEUS
Same_old_story έγραψε:
The Mongolian government has written to motor racing's governing body, the FIA, to complain about F1 driver Max Verstappen's "racist and derogatory remarks" during the Portuguese Grand Prix.

Verstappen collided with rival driver Lance Stroll during Friday practice at the Portimao circuit.

After the incident, a radio message from Verstappen to his Red Bull team was broadcast. It included multiple profanities and a slur for which he was reprimanded, and concluded with "I have damage. What a mongol. I swear."

:s_whiteflag

https://www.espn.com/f1/story/_/id/3023 ... ry-remarks

Αν ερχόταν η Κυβέρνηση της Μογγολίας σε ένα οποιοδήποτε ελληνικό Στρατόπεδο θα είχαμε βαρύ διπλωματικό επεισόδιο. :lipsealed:
Άβαταρ μέλους
By BARHonda
#672417 Ζούμε στην εποχή που όλοι προσβάλλονται με το παραμικρό και τα νέα πρέπει να το αναφέρουν

Δεν έχουμε άλλα προβλήματα

< >
Άβαταρ μέλους
By mousatos
#672422 Haas is stuck towards the back of the F1 grid in 2020, and now it's dropped its current drivers for next year, Romain Grosjean revealed one of the big problems that has hindered the VF-20 all season

Άβαταρ μέλους
By Same_old_story
Hamilton: “I don’t know if I’m going to be here next year”

:lipsealed:

https://www.racefans.net/2020/11/01/ham ... year-2021/
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Corto Maltese
#672611 Η φάση θυμίζει καλοκαίρι του 2015. Κανένας δε θέλει να γίνει η στραβή, αλλά το έχουν φτάσει σε τόσο οριακό σημείο που μπορεί και να γίνει κι ας μην το θέλουν.
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Geo f1
#672620 Που δεν τα βρισκουν ? Ο Χαμ θελει παραπανω χρηματα? Διαρκεια συμβολαιου?
Τελικα ποιος εχει αναγκη ποιον?
Άβαταρ μέλους
By BARHonda
#672653 Πολύ χαλαρούς τους βλέπω όμως, Mercedes (Wolf) και Hamilton

Εάν σκάσει η έκπληξη, ποιον βάζεις στο άλλο μονοθέσιο; Perez? Hulkenberg?

< >
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Geo f1
BARHonda έγραψε:Πολύ χαλαρούς τους βλέπω όμως, Mercedes (Wolf) και Hamilton

Εάν σκάσει η έκπληξη, ποιον βάζεις στο άλλο μονοθέσιο; Perez? Hulkenberg?

< >

Σπας συμβολαιο Μαξ και ξενοιαζεις