As reported by Sky Sports News last week, Red Bull have overstepped last season's $145m cap by less than five per cent, although an exact figure has not been revealed by F1's governing body.
Αρα μπορει να ειναι και 5% μπορει και 0,5%.
"The crucial part is that if you have been over in 2021, then you've been over in 2022 and that means you have an advantage into 2023," said Wolff. "If it's true that they formulated a lightweight chassis this year, they may use it the next year, so it's really a cascade of events that can influential on all of the three championships
Καλα ο Τοτο το τερματισε...Πως και δεν ειπε και για το 2024 δλδ???
Hamilton, who lost out to Verstappen by just eight points in a fierce and incredible close title fight, argued ahead of the Japanese GP that the championship could have been decided by spending more money.
"What I can say is I remember last year in Silverstone we had our last upgrade and fortunately it was great and we could fight with it," Hamilton said, speaking ahead of this weekend's Japanese Grand Prix.
"But then we would see Red Bull every weekend or every other weekend bringing upgrades. They had, I think, at least four more upgrades from that point.
Απο την Αγγλία και μετα δεν ξανα εφερε upgrade η Merc μωλε
"If we spent £300,000 on a new floor, or adapted a wing, it would have changed the outcome of the championship naturally because we would have been in better competition in the next race if you add it on.
"So, I hope that that's not the case. I do believe Mohammed [Ben Sulayem, FIA president] and the FIA will do what is right with whatever they find out."
Δεν πειραζει Λουη μου φερνατε μοτερ (spicy τσσσσ)
https://www.skysports.com/f1/news/12433 ... punishment



) Νικοπαππα.