Geo f1 έγραψε:Corto Maltese έγραψε:Δηλαδή είδες εσύ πτώση στην απόδοση του Γκασλί ή του Άλμπον; Μπορείς να το στηρίξεις κάπως; Με κάποιο νούμερο πχ;
Θα περιμενω 1-2 αγωνες . Η Μοντσα για μενα δεν προσφερεται για πολλα συμπερασματα.
Να τι ειπε και ο Μαξαρος
“I tried everything, I tried all the wing levels which are possible to run at Monza and in the end the lap time was the same so it just shows that when we are on low downforce, the car is still not where we want it to be, just struggling a bit for balance and grip in general, so a lot of things to look into. It’s easy to say we are down on power but that’s not an excuse, so a lot of things we have to work on.
“We just didn’t do a good job,” he added. “Monza is a very special track anyway. When we go back to a more normal layout, I expect us to be P3 again but it’s still not good enough from our side.”


