Forum για τα πρωταθλήματα rally, WRC, ERC, Dakar
Άβαταρ μέλους
By dimviii
#680799 ακυρωθηκε το Σουηδιας

Rally Sweden cancelled due to Coronavirus

Next February’s Rally Sweden, the second round of the FIA World Rally Championship, has unfortunately been called off due to increased restrictions caused by the Covid-19 pandemic.

The rally was scheduled to be based in Sweden’s Värmland on 11 - 14 February, but a decision of the County Board of Varmland in Karlstad on Tuesday agreed there was no alternative but to cancel the event for health security reasons.

Rally CEO Glenn Olsson said increasing Coronavirus cases in Sweden had led to tighter restrictions, meaning the rally could not take place to the high safety protocols required.

“Rally Sweden organisers, the FIA and WRC Promoter fully understand that the health of the local population is of primary concern and are committed to a collective duty of care to protect both the Värmland community and the WRC family,” he said.

“During our planning, we have closely monitored what is a constantly evolving Covid-19 situation in the region. While we are naturally extremely disappointed, especially given the exciting new-look itinerary, this is a decision we support.”

Rally Sweden is the WRC’s only pure winter rally and the FIA and WRC Promoter are in negotiations with an alternative event and they hope to make an announcement shortly.
Άβαταρ μέλους
By cmarin
#680993 πάει η Σουηδία, για να δούμε...

Εικόνα
Άβαταρ μέλους
By dimviii
#681051 θα εχουμε αντικαταστατη,και μαλλον θα ειναι το Αrctic.
Σε λιγες μερες θα ξερουμε.
Άβαταρ μέλους
By BARHonda
Άβαταρ μέλους
By dimviii
#685788 ελα να ζεσταινομαστε σιγουλια σιγουλια για Μοντε
Άβαταρ μέλους
By theo13
#685978 Έξοδος για τον Οζιέ και τέλος οι δοκιμές καθώς ο Ingrassia προληπτικά θα μείνει εκτός για κάνα δυο μέρες και το yaris μάλλον δεν επισκευάζεται

https://www.rallye-sport.fr/ogier-pour-terminer-chez-toyota/
Εικόνα

Άβαταρ μέλους
By dimviii
#685985 Εικόνα
Εικόνα
Άβαταρ μέλους
By theo13
#686328 Ο Neuville ανακοίνωσε μέσω Facebook ότι θα έχει νέο συνοδηγό το 2021. Απ ότι φαίνεται μέχρι και ο Gilsoul από εκεί το έμαθε..

Εικόνα
Άβαταρ μέλους
By dimviii
#686330 3 ωρες πριν κανει την ανακοινωση ο Νεβιλ,ο Γκιλσουλ αλλαξε το αβαταρ στο φεισμπουκ του,με την καινουρια εμφανιση της χιουνται για το 2021...
Άβαταρ μέλους
By cmarin
#686356 Κάτι παίχτηκε....

don't panic
Άβαταρ μέλους
By dimviii
#686437 Thierry Neuville, why this separation with Nicolas Gilsoul?

"Because we did not find an agreement for our WRC 2021 campaign. We were a few days before the start of the season, we still did not have a contract and we had to make a decision. We had to decide and I have activated plan B. "

But why come to this, the timing is really not good ...

"It wasn't me who really chose him. If my intention was really to part ways with Nicolas, I wouldn't have waited until the last minute. It would have been really stupid of me."

What did you not agree on? Money since we know that it is you who must pay your co-pilot?

"It's not just that, no."

Are you going to make as much money as last year with the Covid crisis?

"I don't think I should talk about this, but I have a current contract and it will be honored."

Lewis Hamilton must also revise his claims downwards ...

"Yes but he's negotiating a new contract and besides George Russell went as fast as him when he got in the car ..."

Should we speak of an amicable separation?

"We didn't fight anyway. We just didn't agree. I'm the more surprised of the two. I didn't expect to find myself in this situation. We have already experienced a few periods. difficult, but we never got to the breaking point. "

You are a very cold person in appearance, how do you feel today?

"Of course, I hardly show my emotions. A separation touches you, especially after ten years. Nico was not really a friend but rather a good working relationship. We had a few good laughs together."

Tell us a bit about your new teammate, Martijn Wijdaeghe?

"It's a logical choice in agreement with Hyundai. He already knows the house. He is young, motivated and available. He had to fix everything in 24 hours. We will try to settle this weekend. It's a hell of a thing. challenge for him but for me too. "

You complicate your life before Monte-Carlo, don't you?

"It is clear that I will not be a winner to start in Monte-Carlo with a new co-driver."

Did you hire him for the full season?

"We said we were starting the season together. We'll see later. But I hope it will work."

Do you think this decreases your chances in the championship?

"A season is long. It will be harder at the start, that's for sure."

Is a return of Nicolas possible or is it irrevocable?

"I believe that Nicolas does not want to come back ..."
https://www.dhnet.be/sports/moteurs/wrc ... 52f7d1eb04
Άβαταρ μέλους
By theo13
#686542 Αν μετά από 10 χρόνια φτάνεις στο παρά ένα για να αποφασίσεις για νέο συνοδηγό ενώ -υποτίθεται- κυνηγάς πρωτάθλημα είσαι το λιγότερο μπάχαλο και πλημμύρα.
Άβαταρ μέλους
By theo13
#687521 Αρχή στο πρωτάθλημα με τους συνήθεις υπόπτους να είναι μπροστά μετά την 1η ε.δ.

Τανάκ
Ροβανπερα +3.0
Έβανς +3.5
Οζιέ +3.6
Νεβίλ +3.9

Γερή έξοδος για τον Suninen λίγο πριν το τέλος της ε.δ. ενώ ήταν πρώτος στα splits.
ΕικόναΕικόναΕικόνα

Άβαταρ μέλους
By dimviii
https://www.twitch.tv/giioale
:iconcool: